Mensagens populares

terça-feira, 28 de novembro de 2017

CONCERT - Synth-ing Nº29!

This was a slight revisitation to what I used to do with the Electrix Repeater, but not quite the same ;)

And you can listen to the full performance here!


If you checked my previous performances, you'll probably remember me saying something similar about Synth-ing Nº25...

And indeed in Synth-ing Nº25 I tried to do a similar performance to the ones I did before using analog monophonic synths and the Electrix Repeater!

However, this time, I decided to create a more complex effect with my Symbolic Sounds Kyma Capybara 320 (which is controlled by my Akai MIDIMix), and instead of using a more regular reverb algorithm, I tried to use grains with delays and reverse delays to create a nice ambiance that really enhances the sound of the Yamaha Reface CS, my only sound source during the whole performance!


Re-listening to this performance, so many months after having played with a Yamaha Reface CS, made me really want one of those for my setup (this one I had on loan from a friend), as it could really sound amazing, especially when nice effects were added!

It was also very easy to use and get good sounds that worked really well in looping performances, giving it a nice meditative ambiance that I enjoy in this kind of performances!


I hope you enjoyed it as well, and be sure to check this blog as more performances are going to be shared in the next few days, as there are still quite some pending, all the way to Synth-ing Nº39, plus two extra special performances


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário