Mensagens populares

terça-feira, 20 de junho de 2017

NEWS - Roland and Studio Electronics team up!

And the result is the amazing Roland Boutique SE-02!




From this demo, it seems to be a really really nice synth and I'm sure it will be really interesting to see demos comparing it with the new Behringer MiniMoog clone!







To be honest, the only thing I'd be concerned with is the small area it has (meaning, how spaced the knobs will be), and how good will the delay sound, as to me it is an addition I would give up without thinking twice for a lower price or other extra features in the synth engine.



Other than that, it seems a truly amazing machine!

And as an owner of the Studio Electronics SE-1X (which, from the feature set, seems to be its ancestor), I would be seriously surprised if it doesn't sound really amazing!




And since we brought up the Studio Electronics SE-1X, be sure to listen to some demos I recorded with it!



First Patches I made with it (very easy to program, despite it has some menus):

https://soundcloud.com/seaandsandmusicstudio/se1x-first-patches-created-at



Small improvisation I did using the Studio Electronics SE-1x as lead synth:

https://soundcloud.com/seaandsandmusicstudio/trseneu



If it's as good as this one, it is totally worth it, especially for the price (around 500€ it seems)!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário