Mensagens populares

segunda-feira, 15 de maio de 2017

YOUTUBE - New Roland JX-3p Playlist!

It only features one video for now, but I intend to upload more videos that show how amazing it can sound when you add some effects ;)


In this first video, I tried to give a quick overview on the different sounds you can obtain with this amazing synth and how easy it actually is to program it if you have a Roland PG-200!



Watching this and the other videos I made with it makes me a bit sad that I got rid of it, but it was the right thing to do as I really needed more space to improve the workflow in my studio...

But it will definitely be missed and I really hope to get another one when I have more space available!


I won't write more on this post, especially since I wrote quite a lot on the description of the video...

So I just hope you enjoy the video and follow the Youtube channel as there are more videos waiting to be uploaded ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário