Mensagens populares

sexta-feira, 12 de maio de 2017

MEANWHILE... - Getting a bit more familiar with Kyma!

It hasn't been easy, but I'm starting to get my head around Kyma!


And if you listened to my last two performances, all the effects used in each of them came from my Symbolic Sounds Kyma Capybara 320, except some distortion in Synth-ing Nº25, that came from the Yamaha Reface CS (but no other effects algorithms were used from this amazing small synth)!


But Kyma can be used for so much more than being an amazing effects processor, despite I haven't got there yet...

And unfortunately, the workflow is quite different to what I'm used to with the Clavia Nord Modulars, so it will definitely take some time to learn, but I'm sure it will be worth it!


Anyway, so that you guys get a better idea on what Kyma can do, I decided to share this video that I watched today and that I felt is a pretty nice tutorial on Kyma!

Kyma video Part 1 of two parts



P.S. - I am sorry I ended up not putting that post here as I ended up delaying my last performance slightly as it took me a while longer to get my Kyma patch together...
Only had time to put a quick post on Synth-ing's own Facebook page, but everything got recorded, so you'll be able to listen the complete performance soon ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário