Mensagens populares

sábado, 20 de maio de 2017

CONCERT - Synth-ing Nº17!

I know it has been taking me quite a while to post my performances online, but have been trying to get the posts done and will hopefully be posting quite some performances pretty soon!


The next performance on the list was Synth-ing Nº17, which you can listen to here, as well as downloading the patches I used with my Clavia Nord Modular G1!


In this performance, I decided to go for a pretty simple setup, making use of my Clavia Nord Modular G1 together with my Roland SH-101, which is then looped by the amazing Electrix Repeater!

As you'd expect, the Roland SH-101 plays the more melodic parts, while the Clavia Nord Modular G1 was used to provide pad sounds as well as to remove the noise coming from the Electrix Repeater (using the same patch used in my previous performance Synth-ing Nº14).


The pad I programmed for the Clavia Nord Modular G1 was named "Tupad":


It makes use of a spectral oscillator, but also of the amazing WaveWrap module that can really enhance the sound of a synth!
It's definitely not a very complex patch, but I felt it sounded really good and fit the performance really well!


In the end, it was kind of a "traditional" performance from me, but the Roland SH-101 just sounds amazing, and it really forms a great combo together with the Electrix Repeater!

So I hope you enjoy listening or re-listening to it as well! ;)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário