Mensagens populares

terça-feira, 18 de abril de 2017

YOUTUBE - New video available showing off the Boss BE-5!

If you remember, I already talked about the Boss BE-5 before in this blog!


But in order to show it off a bit better, I ended up recording a new video for the Youtube channel that you can find below:



This time, I used my Clavia Nord Modular G2X as the sound source, with a very simple sequenced patch!

I chose to come up with a patch with sequencer so that I could focus on tweaking the different knobs of the Boss BE-5, rather than playing!

The patch I came up with was named "SimpleStrongSeq", and looks like this:



It's a very simple patch to just provide a basic sound that can be enhanced by nice effects!
And to keep things simple, I didn't add any effects to this patch in the Clavia Nord Modular G2X, just relied on the Boss BE-5 for that!

And to really show off this amazing pedalboard, I didn't tweak this Clavia Nord Modular G2 patch at all, so that all the changes you hear are due to tweaks made to the effects available in the Boss BE-5!


Since I did a post about the Boss BE-5 before, you can check more info about it there, as well as a demo I uploaded to my old soundcloud account (this time featuring my old Roland MC-202)!


Hope you enjoyed this new Youtube video and hope you follow my channel!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário