Mensagens populares

domingo, 19 de março de 2017

Synth-ing has a new Facebook page!

To make things easier for those of you who are quite often in Facebook, I decided to create a new Facebook page for Synth-ing that will make it much easier for you to follow my new posts and recall the old ones!


So, if you are in Facebook, be sure to check Synth-ing's new page, which you can find here!


But there is another reason why I decided to take Synth-ing to Facebook, the possibility to go live and do small performances once in a while, which I don't think is possible to do here in Blogger.

I am still trying to finish sorting out my small studio, but as soon as that is done, I intend to do at least some small performances once in a while to demonstrate some techniques mentioned in this blog as well as the possibilities of the units I'll be using!


So if you have Facebook, be sure to follow us there as well!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário