Mensagens populares

sexta-feira, 3 de março de 2017

NEWS - Otamatone!

This is pretty old news, in fact, but I was completely unaware this machine existed, which is a shame since it seems a very interesting music instrument!



You can find more about it in the Otamatone website (which is how I became aware it isn't a new machine...):

http://www.otamatone.com


If you want to hear how it sounds, you can check for instance this demo:



But there are several other covers of famous songs available in Youtube!


The price also seems very nice, with the Deluxe model being around 80$, plus delivery from Japan (according to the website I mentioned before), which makes it really tempting!


If you have any experience using one of these, be sure to share your opinion as a reply to my post, as I'd be really interested in knowing more about this fantastic instrument!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário