Mensagens populares

sexta-feira, 3 de março de 2017

Happy 303 day!

Yep, today is the 3rd of March, 303 day!


And this is the one I'm lucky to have in my personal studio!


If you saw this image before, you are probably a member of "Synth Trades and Sales", a Facebook group for selling, trading and buying synths and assorted equipment that I created in 2014 (it has been a while...).

If you are in Facebook and have not joined this group, be sure to do so ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/215467891988267/


I am not going to review the Roland TB-303 in this post, as I don't feel I know the ins and outs of this machine well enough to do so...

Acid music is not really my thing, and that is where I think it really shines.

Don't get me wrong, this is a very nice machine with a great sound, and I can totally understand why it is so sought after (it really sounds good)!

But if you are not searching for that specific sound, there are other more interesting alternatives available, for even less than what you'd usually spend on a Roland TB-303.


Still, if you can get a good deal on one, don't think twice ;)
I did it and have no regrets (despite as I said, it didn't get as much use as it should have so far)!


Oh... and if you are a fan of Lego, be sure to check the following link, as it will surely amuse your 303 day ;)

http://www.electronicbeats.net/the-feed/kit-lets-make-tb-303-lego-bricks/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário