Mensagens populares

segunda-feira, 27 de março de 2017

APPS - MIDIMux, great app if you want to control your iOS apps with your computer!

If you don't happen to have a MIDI interface for your iPad, this is an amazing app you can get for free!


MIDIMux is an app that allow you to send MIDI from your computer directly to the different apps you are running on your iPad!

All you need to do is to connect your iPad to your computer with the charging cable and you are ready to go!

This was the app I used to send MIDI from my Korg MS20ic to the Korg iMS20 app on my iPad and was essential for me to bring you one of these two performances (more on that to follow at the end of this week)!


There is also a more advanced version called StudioMux that can send Audio as well, but unfortunately that one is paid, so I haven't tried it yet...

Would definitely appreciate some feedback on it, as it seems to be a pretty useful app and I am definitely considering getting it sooner or later!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário