Mensagens populares

sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2017

INTERVIEW - Jean-Michel Jarre at Red Bull Music Academy!

It is quite an old interview, from 2012, but it is still worth reading today!


In this relatively short interview, Jean-Michel Jarre speaks about his top 10 favourite synths!

http://daily.redbullmusicacademy.com/2012/05/jarre-synth


I have to say that I haven't really had the chance to test any of those machines properly to give any deeper opinion...
What I can say is that I wouldn't mind having any of those machines in my studio ;)

So far, I have two of them, but unfortunately, none of them is fully functional and in both cases I got screwed by the sellers who couldn't provide an accurate description of the equipment...

I'm not gonna tell which ones just yet, but sooner or later I'll end up talking about them, as I would agree they are true classics and I really hope to have some time soon to get them checked by a tech (which isn't so easy here in Portugal...).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário