Mensagens populares

quinta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2017

CONCERT - Tonight is time for Synth-ing Nº4!

And if you enjoyed my performance from last thursday, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy the one from tonight as well!


Tonight, I will go back to a setup controlled by the amazing Sequentix P3, that amazing sequencer I in my performance last thursday!

But this time, the sound source will be my Clavia Nord Modular G2X rather than the Clavia Nord Modular G1.
This way, I can give up on the Eventide Space and still have some nice reverbs, since the Clavia Nord Modular G2 has much more memory available!

But for more details, you have to wait until tomorrow, when I'll present an overview of my performance, together with a link for you to re-listen my performance as well as download the patches I'll use on the Clavia Nord Modular G2X (and this time all 4 slots will be used!).

The amazing Sequentix P3!

So, don't forget about my performance from 22:00 to 23:00 GMT, it will be worth it!

http://electro-music.com/radio/

Hope you enjoy it!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário