Mensagens populares

terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2017

CONCERT - Synth-ing Nº6 starts in less than one and a half hours!

If you want to hear something different, you definitely should tune in, as this performance is going to be completely different to what I did so far!


For starters, this time I will be using only my Clavia Nord Modular G2X!

But rather than setting several patches, I will be using only a single slot with a monophonic sound that will trigger itself, generating a very nice ambience which will be tweaked during the performance!

I am really looking forward for this performance that starts in less than one and a half hours!

Like always, you can listen to it live at:

http://electro-music.com/radio/

It starts at 22:00 GMT, and I really hope you enjoy it!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário