Mensagens populares

segunda-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2017

CONCERT - Patches used for the Clavia Nord Modular G1 now available!

If you are a Clavia Nord Modular G1 user, this is your lucky day!
I started a topic at electro-music.com in which I will be uploading all the Clavia Nord Modular G1 patches I create to use in my series of concerts, Synth-ing NºX:



Since I have only performed twice, you only get the 8 posts I used in Synth-ing Nº1 and Synth-ing Nº2 available for download!

In case you missed the posts in which I described the posts available for download, you can find them here:




I most likely won't be using my Clavia Nord Modular G1 in all of my performances, so there might be some performances missing in this post...

But every time I use a Clavia Nord Modular G1, you can be sure I will upload my patches in this post!


And in case you missed my posts here in my blog, there will be a link to the small review I make of each of the patches I use while performing as well! ;)


So if you really like the Clavia Nord Modular G1, be sure to follow this blog and check that post at electro-music.com regularly! ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário